- 09Inauguration of the 6th president of KEITI, HEUNGJIN CHOI
- 07The 10th Anniversary of Green Card
- 05Reporting and awards of global top environmental technology and development project performance
- 01The 10th anniversary of asbestos damage relief
- 11Designated 11 universities as specialized graduate school for green convergence technology
- 09Established International Environmental cooperation centers
- 0410th Anniversary Ceremony of KEITI
- 01Opened Daily Chemical Products Safety Center
- 12Hosted the Eco Startup Challenge
- 11Completed the eco-friendly renovation of Chungam Senior Center in Eunpyeong
- 06Earned KOLAS accreditation, a government accreditation body
- 05Transferred asbestos health damage relief work and responsibilities
- 02Responsible for PyeongChang 2018 Green Pavilion
- 12Launched integrated eco-certification mark
- 11Green Card received UN Climate Solutions Award
- 07Opened Environmental Research Park in Incheon
- 02Inauguration of the 4th president of KEITI, Kwang-hee Nam
- 12Enforcement of the Act on Establishing Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute
- 12Open new KEITI office building
- 07Earned “Green Product Content Qualification Accreditation”
- 05Selected as Government 3.0 Outstanding Public Institute
(hosted by Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs)
- 02Earned A rating for 5 years in a row for outstanding customer satisfaction
(hosted by the Ministry of Strategy and Finance, from 2011 to 2015)
- 01Selected as an outstanding institute for anti-corruption and competitiveness evaluation for 6 years in a row
(hosted by Anti-Corruption & Civil Rights Commission, from 2010 to 2015)
- 12Enacted and promulgated the Act on Establishing Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute Act
- 10Received the highest award for green card scheme at the Green World Awards
- 09Received Excellence Award and Participation Award for being an outstanding case of Government 3.0 by Ministry of Environment
- 09Consecutively serving as a member of 10YFP on SCP Board
- 08Earned accreditation for quality content service for mobile devices
- 03Established Soil Environment Center.
- 12Selected as an outstanding institute in public institute integrity evaluation and corruption prevention policy evaluation
- 12Selected as an outstanding public institute for customer satisfaction
(4 years in a row)
- 12Received NTIS Prime Minister’s Commendation
- 09Established Creative Economy Center
- 04Organized 10YFP Sustainable Public Procurement Initiative
(in collaboration with UNEP and ICLEI)
- 03Established Environmental Industry Cooperation Centers in Columbia and Algeria
- 03Inauguration of the 3rd president of KEITI, Yong-Joo Kim.
- 12Launched Environmental Industry Cooperation Center in Algeria.
- 09Launched Environmental Industry Cooperation Center in Colombia.
- 01 Selected as an Advisory Organ for United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP) Sustainable Public Procurement Initiative (SPPI).
- 12Rated as a "Very Good" public institution in areas of anti-corruption and integrity.
- 12Rated as a “Good” public institution in terms of customer satisfaction.
- 11Opened Environmental Analysis Lab
- 12Rated as a "Good" public institution in terms of customer satisfaction.
- 08Inauguration of the 2nd president of KEITI, Seung-joon Yoon.
- 06Launched Environmental Industry Cooperation Centers in China, Indonesia and Vietnam
- 04Korea Environment Industry & Technology Institute Opened
- 01Revised and promulgated a part of regulations on Environment Technology Development and Support.
- 08Integration of the Environment Technology and the Eco-friendly Products Agency (2008.08)
- 08Inauguration of the 1st president of KEITI, Sang-il Kim.
- 09Incorporation of the Environment Technology and the Eco-friendly Products Agency (2005.07 / 2005.09)